Explained by a speaker, for potential speakers. Skills that are necessary for any professional and business person.
What Will I Learn?
- You will learn how to make money speaking as a public speaker
You will join a profession that is expanding and offering very large saleries.
You will learn how to self promote yourself from your dining room table
- You will be taught by a professional international key note speaker
- By the end of this course you will be able to speak with confidence and impact having learnt the secrets of speaking from a professional speaker.
- You will be able to overcome some of the mega fears of public speaking.
- You will be shown how to prepare for a speech before you even start writing it. You will discuss the difference between meeting the needs and expectations of the organizer and the audience.
- In this course you will learn how to start a presentation and to end with impact.
- You will master how to use your voice,tell a story, and wow your audiences.
- You will be introduced to alternatives to powerpoint.
- You will be shown what do with your hands and be taught efficient eye contact in a room that seats over 500.
- You will be shown how to make a professional video to promote yourself without spending thousands of dollars
- You will be shown how to make your own website without waisting money on a web master.
- You will be taught how to avoid answering difficult questions.
- Each class is supplemented with external resources from the net. The material includes hours of additional video,articles and more.
- An open mind with an ambition to earn a higher income
- A wish to succeed.
- A need to be taught by a professional speaker teaching the secrets of the trade, rather than a consultant, actor or copyrighter.
Within a few hours you will be able to stun audiences with your new communication skills.
Never forget what you want to say and never use PowerPoint again (the real professionals have replaced it with something much better and easier to use).
This online public speaking course reveals secrets only discovered by an instructor who is teaching his own profession. If you want to learn to speak with impact, take a course from a leading professional.
Split into easily comprehensible sections, the course will guide you through the stages of; researching your audience, presenting your speech and ending with impact.
We have added an additional section that reveals the secrets of self-marketing your presentation on the internet. This section includes how to make a website, without prior knowledge, in 30 minutes or less. Additionally there is a fascinating lecture entitled: The Four Secrets of Public Speaking They Never Tell You.
By following short and easy to follow videos, you will learn how to create a presentation that will literally wow your audience. In addition to the lectures you will also be able to read some great “cheat sheets” and notes prepared for you.
This public speaking course is different from others as it does not set out artificial rules for speaking. It reveals the secrets of the trade based on the experience of a professional speaker who addresses over 30,000 people a year in five countries. Soon, you too, could be making a six figure salary in public speaking.
Take this Public Speaking Course right now and learn effective public speak for money.
Who is the target audience?
- The course is intended for anybody who needs to speak in public. Whether giving a presentation at work, or speaking to a larger audience, or even just pitching an idea to a small number of people.
- You don’t need to be a professional speaker to benefit from this class. You may need to just present at work a project of pitch an idea.
- If you want to join a rapidly growing professional field that offers high income for little return
- The course offers ways to self promote yourself using social media so it is essential for anybody looking for a job or self employed in a private business.
Presenting Your Speech With Impact
- Three Ways to Start a Speech with Impact
- Get To WOW – How to end a speech with Impact
- Stop Using Powerpoint – This is What The Professionals Use
- Eye Contact – With an Audience of 500
- Using Story in Speech – The 1+5+1 Rule
- How to Answer a question
- What do I do with my hands?
- How to use your voice as a weapon