Learn the Fundamentals of Computer Networking for Non-Techies
What Will I Learn?
- Understand How Computer Networks Work
Know the Inner Workings of a Computer Network
Understand the Benefits of Computer Networks
- Know How to Effectively Plan and Design a Computer Network
- A Basic Understanding of Computers
- A Desire to Learn
OVER 4,900 STUDENTS HAPPILY ENROLLED…SEE WHAT THEY ARE SAYING:
“After starting a number of other courses about networking it was clear that I had a few holes in my knowledge about some of the basics that I needed to get up to speed on before moving on. This course managed to fill in those gaps in a way where I wasn’t left scratching my head and off reading / watching other resources to understand what was being explained. The course is pitched perfectly for anyone looking to get into networking, covering all the basics in a logical, step by step manner. Also the length/delivery of each video I found pefect – I was able to do this entire course in just 4 days, making detailed notes as I went along.” – Jay
“This is one of the best courses I ever had – well-structured, excellently thought-through and very logically built. The instructor provides clear instructions, the course is so interesting I just wanted to go on and on. I am very happy about taking this course and would like to take more courses from the same instructor.” – Jolanta
“I don’t have a tech-bone in my body so this was a great and easy course to follow. All the info I was looking for was found here plus some extra nuggets. Great course!” – Eliot
COMPUTER NETWORKING DEMYSTIFIED FOR NON-TECHIES
Are you a non-techie interested in learning about computer networks? Are you a business or aspiring IT professional that needs to better understand how networks work? Then you have come to the right place!
This course will teach you the fundamentals of computer networking and how computer networks work, designed for Non-Techies!
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN IN THIS COURSE:
- The Benefits of Computer Networks
- How Computer Networks Work
- Network Topologies
- Networking Devices & Cabling
- The OSI & TCP/IP Models
- IP Addressing & Subnetting
- Network Planning & Designing Process
- And Much More…
Once you complete this course, you’ll understand how computer networks work and how to plan and design a computer network!
SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? ENROLL TODAY, YOUR 100% RISK-FREE ENROLLMENT IS BACKED BY UDEMY’S 30-DAY, NO QUESTIONS ASKED, MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!
PREVIEW OVER 1 HOUR OF THIS COURSE THROUGH MY 20 FREE LECTURES, JUST SCROLL DOWN BELOW AND CLICK THE BLUE PREVIEW BUTTONS.
Who is the target audience?
- Non-Techies Wanting to Learn About Computer Networks
- Business & IT Managers Needing a Working Knowledge of Computer Networking
- Aspiring & Inexperienced IT Professionals
- This Course Is NOT for Seasoned & Experienced IT & Neworking Professionals
How Computer Networks Work
- LANs and WANs
- Peer-to-Peer Network Architecture
- Client-Server Network Architecture
- Common Networking Components
- Introduction to Physical Network Topologies
- Common Physical Network Topologies
- Physical Network Topology Selection Criteria
- Network Design Scenarios Introduction
- Class Follow-Along Exercise: Network Design Scenario #1
- Class Follow-Along Exercise: Network Design Scenario #2
- Class Follow-Along Exercise: Network Design Scenario #3
OSI Model Overview
– Planning a Network
– Introduction to TCP/IP
TCP/IP Network Layer Protocols