Success: How To Be Successful in Business and Your Personal Life
What Will I Learn?
- Learn how to set goals and chart your progress towards your own personal success
Enjoy unlimited financial success
Get ahead in business
- Enjoy successful, meaningful relationsips
- Be able to measure success in every part of your life
- Increase your health and happiness levels
- Manage your time effectively, so that you make every hour count!
- Flourish academically
- Discover what success means to you
- Understand what has kept you from successful
- Overcome these obstacles with simple techniques and practices
- Conquer self-limiting beliefs and sail your way into becoming the most successful you can possibly be!
- No prior knowledge or experience in needed
- All the resources you need are included in the course
- Be assured that the course comes with full support from myself 7 days a week, so there’s always someone on hand to assist you and keep you motivated
- All you need to get started is a desire for success, whatever that means for you!
- This course is excellent, but unfortunately, it’s not magic, so it will require a little bit of effort on your part and in return, you can expect all the success you could ever wish for!
FULLY ACCREDITED DIPLOMA
Success Course: How To Be Successful in Every Area of Your Life
This course is fully accredited by a globally recognized CPD body, the Continuing Professional Development Standards Agency.
Taking this course will give you the opportunity to gain a diploma signifying formal certification for 10 hours of CPD credit.
Please note, accreditation is optional. It is by no means compulsory, or a prerequisite for taking the course. Degree requirements vary based on the position you pursue and the area in which you reside or work. Should you wish to opt for accreditation and the diploma, full details and directions will be given at the end of the course.
This course is all about learning ways in which we can experience success, in every sense of the word, and in every part of our life.
For some people, they may consider themselves to be successful in their professional life, but unlucky in love. For others, they may have met the person of their dreams, but struggle financially and can never seem to get out of the rat race. Then of course, we have all those people, who never seem to enjoy any success in any area of their life.
We’ve created this success factors course: how to be successful in every area of your life, because we believe that you can have it all and that being successful in one area of your life, doesn’t mean you have to compromise in other areas.
Realizing our true potential is something we’re rarely encouraged to explore, and this could be because of a number of reasons. More often than not, it comes down to a set of values we adopt over the years, which can begin laying their foundation, as early as childhood.
This success factors course: how to be successful in every area of your life, will teach you how self-limiting beliefs are a set values we apply to ourself and often without realising it. They are responsible for self-doubt, low self-esteem, and for a lack of confidence. They become a set of “unsaid” rules which govern our attitudes and behaviours, and result in a person never achieving their true potential and never experiencing the joys of feeling truly successful.
Throughout this success factors course: how to be successful in every area of your life, I’ll show you how to recognise self-limiting beliefs, and more importantly to challenge and overcome them, paving the way for you to enjoy unlimited success, and in every part of your life.
Whether you would like to earn more money, start your own business, or find love, I’ll teach you how to be successful in every area of your life, and how you can have it all and know your worth!
You’ll learn what success means to you and how you can chart your progress towards your own goals, with the help of resources and tools (all of which are included in this success factors course: how to be successful in every area of your life).
You’ll also learn how to enjoy success as a whole package, including ways in which you can increase your levels of feeling happier and healthier. I’ll show you how to be an effective time manager, and make every second count, so that you’re more productive than you’ve ever been!
I offer full support to all of my students, 7 days a week, so you’ve always got someone on your side, cheering you on and keeping you motivated!
This success factors course: how to be successful in every area of your life, content includes:
- Who is This Course Intended For
- Meet Your Instructor
- What is Success?
- The Path To Success
- How Do We Measure Success?
- Internal and External Measures of Success
- What Does Success Mean To You?
- Your Interpretation of Success
- Would You Recognise Your Own Success?
- Why Do People Want To Be Successful?
- What Keeps Us From Being Successful?
- Quotes on Success
- The Story of Hugh Herr
- 11 Things That Successful People Have in Common
- Our Influence on Success
- Are You Afraid of Success?
- Self Limiting Beliefs
- How Can We Get Over Self Limiting Beliefs?
- Habits of Successful People
- Common Factors in Successful People
- Success in Relationships
- Successful Relationships With Our Partners
- Successful Relationships With Our Families
- Successful Relationships With Our Friends
- Successful Relationships With Our Colleagues
- 10 Things That Successful People Never Do
- Success in Business
- Tools for Setting Up in Business
- Determine Your Entrepreneurial Mindset
- 10 Dont’s of Successful People
- Financial Success
- Academic Success
- Seven Routines / Beliefs Shared By Successful People
- Success With Regards To Your Health
- Good Mental Health
- Success With Regards To Happiness
- BONUS LECTURE: Mindfulness for Happiness!
- 10 Lists To Success
- How To Chart Your Progress?
- A Final 10 Tips To Become Successful
Who is the target audience?
- This course is for everyone!
- If you’ve ever wanted to explore your true potential and enjoy success in every part of your life, then this course is for you
- Whether it’s success in the boardroom or the bedroom, this course is for you if you!
Success and You
Habits and Factors of Successful People
Success in The Business World
Financial and Academic Success
Health and Happiness
Toolkit for Success